Temescal Canyon High School

Skip to main content
En Español
Titan Success Center » Community College Information

Community College Information

A Note From MSJC:
Students may upload documents (like a School/Parent Agreement form) via the Enrollment Services Secure Document Upload feature within the new Student Services HUB online. Expand the Enrollment Services drop down menu at; www.msjc.edu/hub

But if the student was provided official transcripts in paper format, they can be uploaded to the HUB.  For current purposes, it is okay for students to open the envelope.  We are trying to be as accommodating as possible in accepting these during the campus closures. Currently there is no physical drop box at any campus location.
Be Well,
Beth Bowles
MSJC Outreach
951-639-5315 (messages will be checked daily)
For Clarification purposes, MSJC sent the following information regarding transcripts:
Here are the options for receiving high school transcripts:
1)   School can use a vendor such as Parchment to send transcripts electronically to [email protected]
2)  School registrars can send PDF transcripts electronically to [email protected]
3)  Schools can provide paper transcripts to students, who can open the sealed envelope and send them via the HUB.
4)  If no official transcripts can be provided by the high schools, students may send unofficial copies via the HUB.
RCC Outreach (@RCCOutreach) | TwitterNorco College (@NorcoCollege) | TwitterPalomar College Learning For Success