Do you wish to participate in NCAA Division I or II Athletics after High School?
If you wish to participate in NCAA Division I or II Athletics, yo uneed to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center. You need to qualify academically and you need to be cleared as an amateur student-athlete. You are responsible for achieving and protecting your eligibility status!
Go to www.eligibilitycenter.org
to get all of the information for:General Information on the Eligibility Center Web site
- Register and update information for the eligibility center.
- Link to an information and resource page for prospective student-athletes and parents.
- Online version of the NCAA Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete.
- Core-course listings for high schools.
Division I Academic Eligibility Requirements:
16 Core Course:
- 4 years of Language Arts
- 3 years of Math (Algebra 1 or higher)
- 2 years of Natural/Physical Science (1 year Lab if offered)
- 1 year additional Language Arts, Math, Natural/Physical Science
- 2 years Social Science
- 4 years of additional courses (from any area above including foreign language
For more information visit NCAA website.