CURRENT TC CLUBS:
Special Interest Club OR Financial Club
We have 2 types of club on campus- those who fundraise and spend money, and those that are just social clubs and are meeting but will not be fundraising for anything. The paperwork is different so it is important to know which type of club you want to start. Special interest clubs can become fundraising clubs at any time if they change their mind. There is just more paperwork to complete.
Special Interest Clubs
- Complete the Special interest club form on the right
- Submit the form to the bookkeepers office and keep a copy for your records.
- After your club is approved, you will receive an e-mail confirming that you can now advertise and meet as an official club.
- NEW Financial Clubs- complete ALL of the paperwork under Financial Clubs Documents (on the right)
- Submit forms to the bookkeepers office and keep a copy for your records.
- Wait for an email notifying you that your club has been approved and then you can advertise and meet as an official club.
Returning Financial Clubs
- If you were a financial club on campus last year, you don't need to do the constitution again, we have it on file. Just complete the Club Charter for Financial Clubs form to renew your club for this school year. You also need a current club roster, inventory list and preliminary budget These can be found in the financial club documents on the right.
If you have questions on any forms or directions, please see the ASB Be
DO YOU WANT TO FORM A CLUB?? Here are the steps:
1) Get a group of people together and decide what club you want to form.
2) Find a TEACHER who will be your advisor
3) Decide if your club will fundraise & purchase items OR if you are just having meetings to get together.
4) Complete the club paperwork (found to the right) and turn it into the bookkeeper or to the clubs basket right inside the House of Bluez. Wait for the Director of Clubs to notify you that your club has been approved and then start advertising your club and scheduling meeting dates.