Fall Club Rush- Friday September 25th
*Join our Club Rush over zoom and Learn about our current clubs and how to join them- Use the code & password to join the meeting (Meeting ID: 948 9528 3642. Passcode: TCClubs) or use this link:
American Sign Language Club
Black Student Union
Hispanic/Latino Student Union
Asian Student Union
National Honor Society
California Scholarship Federation
DO YOU WANT TO FORM A CLUB??
Due to COVID 19 and us not being on campus, our club forms have changed for this year. All clubs this year are considered SPECIAL INTEREST CLUBS and must complete the 1 page special interest club charter form below. NO CLUBS are able to fundraise or spend money until we are back on campus. Once we get back on campus, you will have the option of turning your club into a financial club.
Here are some important reminders:
Fall Semester 2020
- Club Charters must be done every year.
- Club officers must attend monthly club council meetings on the 3rd Wednesday of every month. (see Club Council meeting dates below)
- No money can be fundraised or spent during the fall semester.
Spring Semester 2020 (if we are back on campus)
- Clubs must submit a financial club packet IF they want to change their status from a special interest club to a financial club. If you DO NOT want to fundraise or spend money, you do not need to submit any additional paperwork.
- If we do not return to on campus instruction, all clubs will remain special interest clubs for 2nd semester.
- PO's must be submitted by Monday to be approved at Wednesday's business meeting.
- NEVER purchase anything for your club without prior approval of your purchase order.
- Always have minutes that reflect your club purchases to attach to your PO requests.
2020-2021 Club Council Meeting Dates
December 9 (2nd Wednesday due to Finals)
Want to join an existing club? See our list of clubs here.