Parent Square - Stay connected, send and receive messages to and from TCHS by downloading the Parent Square app.
Honor Cord Request Form - Fill out this form and turn it in to Dr. D'Amico to request an Honor Cord (Academic recognition for graduation).
Back To School Resources - Internet Access, Mental Health, and more via CA Dept. of Education
Care Solace - A simple, fast, and safe tool for drug and mental health help
- Register your student online
Request a Transfer
- Information about how to transfer
- Parent login to check grades, missing assignments, etc.
Naviance Family Connection
- College and career planning
- Information about how to retrieve student transcripts
Send a Transcript Request
- Link to the form where you can request student transcripts be sent to colleges
- Study tools, test prep, and more
- Get connected, get involved at TCHS
- Information about how to volunteer
- Important information about your legal rights as well as provisions of the Education Code and District Board Policies and Administrative Regulations that may impact your student’s education. It is updated annually to reflect current laws, Board policies, and administrative rules and procedures.
- Resources for understanding acceptable behavior online
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports information page
Student Accident Insurance
- Information about supplemental, low cost accident insurance for students
CAASPP State Testing
- Information about CA State Testing
- Information about how to subscribe to the Calendar to receive updates