Class of 2017 Graduation Information:
Wednesday May 31 - 3:00 pm
at Storm Stadium
* Graduation Rehearsal is 11:00 am on May 30th
* Tickets are required for admission and will be given to students on May 18th at the senior class meeting
. Each student will receive 10 tickets for graduation. Additional tickets can be requested in writing to the Assistant Principals office and will distributed beginning May 19th. Students must fill out a form to request more tickets.
* Caps and gowns MUST be worn for graduation and will be PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE by the district. However, EVERY senior must complete an order form so that correct sizing can be ensured. Seniors also have the option of purchasing their gowns.
* Order your senior college or military acceptance banner on-line or at the bookkeeper. See order form below. Banners will be hung up on campus and at graduation.
* Temescal Canyon is selling flowers (roses, lei's and wooden nut lei's) that can be pre-ordered to celebrate your graduating senior. Go to www.kahunaflowers.com
and click on ORDER- then select Temescal Canyon High School to place your order online. The orders will be delivered to seniors at the graduation ceremony.
* Senior families can also purchase a senior graduation yard sign. Yard signs can be purchased on-line or in person at the bookkeeper window at are $10 each. Yard signs will be available for pick-up on May 22nd.